* Kind, safe and effective
* New deeper, padded neck section for extra comfort
* Easy to fit
* Controls from behind the head
* Does not ride up into the eyes
* Comes complete with pictorial fitting instructions
* New ‘touch and feel’ recyclable display packaging
Recommended by veterinarians, trainers & rescue organisations
100cm long x 43cm wide x 10cm deep
Adjustable length 100 – 183cm
400lbs up to dog size. ( 180kg )
Weight 13lb ( 6kg )
Click Clicker for Clicker Training ,In blue with a non-rust clicker. Has a hole so you can attach string or a wrist band.
Fits to most boat ladders easily with velcro straps
Use in the pool or at any jetty that has a ladder
Exclusive slip resistant ribbed steps for easy pet access
|- Dogit® Training Pads are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- These training pads are super absorbent, with leak-guard quilted pockets and polymer technology to soak up moisture and wetness and a protective plastic bottom layer to prevent any damage to flooring.
- Dogit® Training Pads are suitable for all pet life stages, and are ideal for housebreaking
puppies or for older, incontinent dogs. Dogit®
- Training Pads are also useful in dog homes, crates, carriers and in any living space.
- Suitable for all pet life stages.
Dimensions 55.8cms x 55.8cms (22inches x 22 inches)
How do the Piddle Pads Training Pads Work?
- Non woven fabric will not fall apart, even when the pad is moist
- Absorbent sheets actually keep moisture away from pad surface.
- Advanced material works as a gel to prevent surface moisture and odour, pad contains silica gel which makes it more absorbent than any other pad
- Polyethylene plastic sheet prevents moisture from seeping through to floor
Durable and easy to clean, the Dogit® Training Pad Mat features interlock tabs for securing pad
in place, and raised edges to help contain spills.
- Protects Floors and Carpets
The Coopet folding dog ramp is ideal for assisting dogs in and out of vehicles .The Coopet folding ramp is particularly well-suited to older or heavier dogs. The ramp features non-slip feet and supports dogs up to 40kg, but is still lightweight and folds down for easy storage., It is 40cms wide and approx 152cms long.
HALTI has become the world’s favourite canine headcollar because it has been designed to combine maximum steering efficiency with unequalled comfort for the dog. There are no metal parts in contact with the dog’s skin and the point of steering is well down the nose and away from the eyes. A particular feature of the HALTI which is not shared by other designs of headcollar, is that it has an on-off muzzling action to close the dog’s jaws. The HALTI makes training and behaviour modification of dogs practical and safe. It can be used in a number of ways: either as a passive means to simply stop dogs pulling, or as an active training aid. Handlers can gently direct the dog’s head, steering him into desired positions which can then be rewarded and linked to a command associated with that posture, for example ‘sit’!
* Made from strong nylon, but soft and flexible
* Adjustable strap , and easy to use
* Stops dogs biting, chewing and barking
* Allows dog to drink and pant
* Cannot be easily dislodged by the dog
* For large dogs – Labrador, Ridgeback, German Shepherd etc
Ensure that you have the right size muzzle for your dog. Do not leave your muzzled dog unattended. Muzzling is for restraint not punishment